Saturday 19 January 2008

gifts from austria



I met up with a friend who had just been in Austria and she brought me these fantastic treats.

The measuring spoons and the music floaty pen are lovely and straight forward enough.

But what is with the gift bag
and why does the chocolate bar
have a syringe on the wrapper?




According to Babel Fish,
schokolade hilft immer!
means
chocolate always helps!

So perhaps that explains the syringe.



But I can think of nothing that explains this:





















(Unfortunately I accidentally sat on my bag and ripped it. I blame the Guinness.)

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go