Monday 20 October 2008

wating for the train













the train was about 2 hours late which, on a 50 hour trip, seems inconsequential unless you are waiting at the edmonton train station which is situated on the outskirts of an industrial park and an airport. a bit bleak.








































the train! the train!






















my room was in car 3 of 20 and by the time i made it down the platform, the train guy had put the stool away and closed the door. there i was, alone on the darkened platform, shouting at the door. can you imagine if, after all that, they had started off without me?

fortunately the woman in the golf cart that had left without me, came by and radioed to the workers inside and they let me in.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go