Sunday 10 June 2007

accommodation in halifax

I am staying at Gerard Hall, one of the Dalhousie Residences. The location is perfect ~ just minutes from the hotel where the conference is being held, a hop to the harbour and seconds from "the busiest street" east of Rue Ste. Catherine in Montreal. I heard that from the amphibious tour bus as it drove by yesterday morning. It got me thinking about what is between Montreal and Halifax. And that Rue Ste. Catherine is probably the busiest street east of Yonge St. in Toronto and Yonge Street is probably the busiest street east of Robson Street in Vancouver (or is the Granville Mall actually Vancouver's busiest street?).

Inside my room:


The view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what floor did you stay on at Gerard?

risky mouse said...

ha ha -- i just noticed your comment while removing some spam. i cannot remember the floor. pretty high up though.

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go