Monday 11 June 2007

sunday morning ~ halifax

I went back to the cafe where the coffee is excellent without asking for a double shot (yes, I am talking about you Starbucks!) AND they give you a special red stick that plugs the hole in the lid of the take away cup so you do not spill your coffee. My plan was to sit out on the pier and wake up in the Atlantic wind. It was drizzling but not too hard. Just as I got to the end of the pier, it started to pelt and the guy who was sitting on the best bench gathered up his 3 empty Keith's cans and hurried away. I took advantage of my good fortune and took my place on the abandoned bench ~ I got soaked of course, but it was one of the great cups of coffee.

1 comment:

Nancy Friday said...

Tracey, you are so good at just matching the right photo with the journalling. Great pic of the little red tag on the coffee cup!

Not being a Starbucks or coffee drinker myself, I may never have been introduced to that outside of this blog.

Nancy F

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go