Thursday 19 June 2008

galway wander

My colleague arrived in Galway today and we had a few hours until we had to check in for the conference so we wandered about the downtown streets and lanes.














First we found out where Fat Freddy is now. My sister and I first encountered Fat Freddy and his comrade Freddy in Minehead in the late 80s. It is good to see that he finally made something of himself.












Then we saw this guy sitting on the car. We were not sure how close we could get. Quite close as it turns out.

















We strolled around the river and the canal, checked out the the cathedral and soaked up some sun before heading up to the university.



















No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go