Saturday 14 June 2008

train luck

After lunch I left Belmont Close to head back to London. When I got to the train station there was a sign that read very simply 'No Trains'. Wha?!?!











I had to take a bus to Sevenoaks. It was kind of great to go bashing through the winding country roads on this great big double decker picking up all the train passengers between Maidstone and Sevenoaks. I called LondonBuddy to tell of the change in arrival time and he said to try to get a train to London Bridge rather than Victoria as that would be easier. When I got to Sevenoaks station there was one train waiting there and the only place it was going was London Bridge! We met up effortlessly and he treated me to a fantastic dinner and debate at La Petite Auberge in Islington.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go