Thursday 14 August 2008

here we go again (revised)

This was delivered today:














in preparation for the demise of this little green garage:













Which is next to the nun's garage and right behind my house.

... redacted because of this request.


I am heading westward tomorrow to hang out with old orange tooth et al so with any luck at all the worst of the banging and sawing and drilling will be done before I return. I know, I know -- I live in a dream world.

... redacted because of this request.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go