Sunday 24 August 2008

matins

The brothers were taken to Qualicum Beach by their Dad to spend a week with Nana and Papa. My cousin and I took the early ferry from Tsawassen to Sidney to return the car to my aunt and to have lunch with her and my other BC cousin. It was quite a rainy and cool day so we could not sit out on the ferry deck. I found a sheltered spot and stood out for a while but my cousin was wearing sandals and stayed in and read the paper.

We met my aunt and other cousin at the Beacon Landing and had lovely lunch and chat. My aunt treated which was very nice of her. After lunch, we went and got Rosie and then they drove us back to the ferry and we returned to Vancouver -- this time we both stayed inside for the whole trip.

I did not take any pics but you can see my aunt, my cousin and Rosie here.

No comments:

story juice posts and pictures
by tracey mollins are licensed under a

Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Creative Commons License

i support the creation of derivative works in principle, but this is a personal blog and contains photos and stories that are important to my family and friends. if you want to use any material created by me, my family and/or friends, please get in touch.

duck duck go